Twister excursion thru RCCL Cozumel

MamaTene

Husband and I are sailing aboard Harmony Dec 3 with a stop in Cozumel. We have booked the Twister excursion. Has anyone been on it recently and can give us review of how much "twisting" and speed is actually involved. Is this excursion very bumpy and do you walk away sore and achy from the action of the ride?

No aches or pains. My wife is subsectable to back pain. I'm prone to motion sickness for spinning (I'll go on the fastest, steepest upside-down-est roller coaster, but I'll puke all over the teacups). We had no compliants with regards to the comfort level.

The operators are incredibly safety conscious.

Isla passion is absolutely stunning. One of the nicest beaches I've ever been to. Corona films their commericals there.

I can't stress enough how incredible this excursion was. It was absolutely the highlight of our trip.

Book it.. You'll thank me later.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I am interested in this excursion also, but hesitate to book due to "360 degree" spinning as advertised in the excursion details. I get motion sickness, but do take Meclizine while cruising. At Disney, I can do the regular coasters, no upside down, but avoid the carousel and teacups. On the fence about this one.....although I think my kids would enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with all that's been said here. The Twister ride was a lot of fun and Isla Pasión was beautiful with fantastic service.

I would have done this excursion again during our last cruise last month, but it was offered at 7:30 AM and that seemed unreasonably early.

I am interested in this excursion also, but hesitate to book due to "360 degree" spinning as advertised in the excursion details. I get motion sickness, but do take Meclizine while cruising. At Disney, I can do the regular coasters, no upside down, but avoid the carousel and teacups. On the fence about this one.....although I think my kids would enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is nothing like those rides that make you sick. You'd love it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk