If you were getting married, which class ship??

Which class would you hold your wedding on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which class would you hold your wedding on?

• Radiance Class
    • Voyager Class
    • Freedom Class
    • Oasis Class
    • Quantum Class

Ok poll lovers, please vote! If you have an explanation for your vote please do post it! I'd love to hear it. My fiancé has never cruised before but has finally relented into trying it this January. I chose a 5 day Indy cruise. I really hope he will love it and am doing everything I can to make it great!

My first cruise ever was on Sovereign and it was an inside stateroom because we were super young and super poor lol and just happy to be able to go! The cruise was great though and we had tons of fun.

The next and best cruise I ever had was Radiance. What a gorgeous ship!! So pretty with so many ocean views! The only issue was everything was closed by midnight due to our cruise being mostly 50+. We had no nightlife on the cruise and were bored at times.

So then we did Freedom. I almost felt this was too big but to be fair the person I went with was pretty miserable at the time and our relationship was suffering. I think that can really impact a cruise. He didn't really want to do anything.

I had a hump balcony cabin for both of those last two and that's all I will ever do from now on.

In 2013 I did a family trip on the Explorer. To make sure everyone could go and for $ sake I bunked with my parents in an ocean view on the 2nd deck. I loved that room because I had the murphy bed that came out of the ceiling and hello? Who doesn't want to climb a ladder into bed?? super fun! The view for me out of the porthole was beautiful. From up high all you see is the window view so it was pretty cool. This was right before her drydock and honestly I found the ship a bit tired, massively stained carpets and needing sprucing. It was a very rocky sail from NJ to the Caribbean so being a motion sicky it was tough for me. So much so that I will never sail from NJ again.

Ok that brings us to now! Going on Indy from Ft. Lauderdale. This is a good starter cruise for him, I feel. I'd love to try Oasis class. I love adventure so ziplining sounds cool on board and all the restaurants sound great. Being on a ship big enough for people to feel they are having their own vacay even while being onboard for our wedding is ideal. So CCers. What would you pick for you and for your guest??

I chose freedom class! I feel like it is the PERFECT size! My brother got married on Allure (didn't stay for cruise just wedding and they enjoyed their honeymoon) AND wow it was huge! I hope your fiance loves Indy! Going on her for the first time on Saturday! Have a great cruise :)

RC weddings are very pricey. If budget is a concern, you may also want to check out some other lines. We were married on Carnival despite my concerns about the decor of their ships. We first looked at RC, but the price led us to look elsewhere.

Please check out the wedding boards as well to see what is out there.

Just a suggestion from one cruise bride to another.

No matter what you decide, I hope you have the wedding of your dreams!

Edited by VASOXFANN