Booking Cruises While Onboard

ebeluga

Hello,

Would someone know if you get a regional fare pricing while booking onboard or is the fare still based on your place of residence?

I read many posts on the forum stating that in most cases US fares are more favorable than UK and Australia's if booked from respective home countries bacause cruise lines employ different marketing strategy so I'm wondering what kind of fare would one pull up while in international water comparing the same future cruise itinerary?

Just curious. Thanks for any insight.

Hello,

Would someone know if you get a regional fare pricing while booking onboard or is the fare still based on your place of residence?

I read many posts on the forum stating that in most cases US fares are more favorable than UK and Australia's if booked from respective home countries bacause cruise lines employ different marketing strategy so I'm wondering what kind of fare would one pull up while in international water comparing the same future cruise itinerary?

Not sure about regional promotions onboard but we never purchase a cruise while sailing. Have not found any deals.

We just by FCD's and book when we get home. For what its worth. :)

Hello,

Based on this sale statement, pricing is based on where you live & not on where the ship is located: "Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia".

Edited by Astro Flyer