HARMONY Cabin 10207 Central Park Balcony

Hello all,

My family and I will be sailing on the Harmony of the Seas in April and I will be staying in 10207, a Category C2 Central Park Balcony Stateroom on the port side of Deck 10. If anybody has stayed in this cabin before, I would love any information on the cabin you can provide for me! Some information I'm looking for:

-How are the views from this cabin? (I've never stayed over Central Park before)

-How's the noise? (Ex. are there any bars nearby or below this cabin? It doesn't bother me, I was just curious as to what's nearby)

-What's the muster station number? (I know it's Studio B either station # D2 or D4, I'm looking for the exact station letter-number combo for this room- just a weird curiosity!)

If the bed is split into two, is there still room for a couch?

-How many spaces for Apple chargers? (It will be myself and my brother in the cabin)

If anybody on here has stayed in room 10207 on Harmony and can answer any of these questions, or provide any other helpful information that I may have forgotten to inquire about, please leave a reply! I have sailed Oasis (interior stateroom) and Allure (Boardwalk Balcony) and love Oasis class (And Royal Caribbean/ cruising in general). Our parents always stay across the hall in an oceanview balcony cabin - in this case 10206, the aft-most cabin on the port side forward hump. Can't wait for April! Thank you in advance to all who replies. Happy cruising! :)

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Hello all,

My family and I will be sailing on the Harmony of the Seas in April and I will be staying in 10207, a Category C2 Central Park Balcony Stateroom on the port side of Deck 10. If anybody has stayed in this cabin before, I would love any information on the cabin you can provide for me! Some information I'm looking for:

-How are the views from this cabin? (I've never stayed over Central Park before)

-How's the noise? (Ex. are there any bars nearby or below this cabin? It doesn't bother me, I was just curious as to what's nearby)

-What's the muster station number? (I know it's Studio B either station # D2 or D4, I'm looking for the exact station letter-number combo for this room- just a weird curiosity!)

If the bed is split into two, is there still room for a couch?

-How many spaces for Apple chargers? (It will be myself and my brother in the cabin)

If anybody on here has stayed in room 10207 on Harmony and can answer any of these questions, or provide any other helpful information that I may have forgotten to inquire about, please leave a reply! I have sailed Oasis (interior stateroom) and Allure (Boardwalk Balcony) and love Oasis class (And Royal Caribbean/ cruising in general). Our parents always stay across the hall in an oceanview balcony cabin - in this case 10206, the aft-most cabin on the port side forward hump. Can't wait for April! Thank you in advance to all who replies. Happy cruising! :)

There will be less noise then on the BW balcony.

There will be less noise then on the BW balcony.

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I agree. My Deck 8 BW balcony on Allure had a lot of noise but once I shut the door, the only house I could hear was the ringing of the bell signaling turns on the carousel, and faint music from the Aqua Theater. This did not at all affect my sleep quality but I would not recommend that cabin to anyone who has trouble sleeping. As far as CP, I look forward to hanging out on the balcony at night and enjoying the peaceful live music performances in the park. Loved watching those up close on the Allure among the trees and lights!

That makes sense. Thank you again! I did not realize those features were uniform throughout, since I understand cabins come in different sizes. Good to know that for future booking!

The nice thing about Oasis class is the balcony cabins are consistent. D1 and D2 will have larger balconies but other than that they are the same just with alternating layout of bed by the balcony or the closet. On other classes of ships you definitely have different sizes of cabins and some with sofas, love seats or chairs depending on size or whether it's a connecting cabin.

One issue to me is there are folks right across from you. No privacy, so keep that in mind when you get out of the shower[emoji15]

Can not figure why anyone would want a Balcony that does not see water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

One issue to me is there are folks right across from you. No privacy, so keep that in mind when you get out of the shower[emoji15]

I agree with you.... Then my stepson invited his gf to join us on Harmony.

When we first booked it, I offered for them to stay in the 2 bd ATS with us, they wanted more privacy, I offered to upgrade them from CP balcony to a GS she said NO! Her words were, I wouldn't get any joy out of the balcony, I mean once you look out at the ocean for 5 minutes haven't you seen all it has to offer?

That should have been my first clue of how I was going to feel about her :eek:

On the flipside... CP & BW get better people watching views :D

Those are both excellent points. The solution for not being able to see the ocean is simple: I go to my parents' balcony across the hall! We stay in 2 cabins so not only do we get more space, but the 4 of us can all enjoy both views as well. As for the privacy issue, I completely agree as I always made sure to be extra careful of that in my Allure BW balcony, as well as this past year on the Liberty where my cabin had a large bay window overlooking the Promenade- and the rooms on the opposite side. I could see right in! I always make sure to keep the shades shut! Overall, I think it is a unique experience so as long as I remember to keep the shades shut when I shower, I think it's worth it!

I agree with you.... Then my stepson invited his gf to join us on Harmony.

When we first booked it, I offered for them to stay in the 2 bd ATS with us, they wanted more privacy, I offered to upgrade them from CP balcony to a GS she said NO! Her words were, I wouldn't get any joy out of the balcony, I mean once you look out at the ocean for 5 minutes haven't you seen all it has to offer?

That should have been my first clue of how I was going to feel about her :eek:

On the flipside... CP & BW get better people watching views :D

Assuming by ATS you mean the Aqua Theater Suite, that would be ideal as it provides both ocean and BW views as well as your own private "viewing area" for shows in the theater! Unfortunately, those are out of the budget for met family! I love to stand out on my parents' balcony watch the ocean, as the view and sound of the waves is extremely relaxing! On the other hand, I do love to people-watch and in the case of CP, enjoy the lights and foliage, and the action on the BW. Being the worst decision-maker I know, I am very content with our current situation of staying in two cabins to allow us all to enjoy both ocean and neighborhood views!

Assuming by ATS you mean the Aqua Theater Suite, that would be ideal as it provides both ocean and BW views as well as your own private "viewing area" for shows in the theater! Unfortunately, those are out of the budget for met family! I love to stand out on my parents' balcony watch the ocean, as the view and sound of the waves is extremely relaxing! On the other hand, I do love to people-watch and in the case of CP, enjoy the lights and foliage, and the action on the BW. Being the worst decision-maker I know, I am very content with our current situation of staying in two cabins to allow us all to enjoy both ocean and neighborhood views!

Best of both views, you can't go wrong! Congrats on your graduation :D

Just remember to keep the drapes closed when changing :eek:

Yes, I was referring AquaTheater Suite... It is normally way out of budget for us too, We were able to book it before the new suite amenities were announced. Last time I was able to see the price it was well over double, almost triple what we got it for.

Best of both views, you can't go wrong! Congrats on your graduation :D

Just remember to keep the drapes closed when changing :eek:

Yes, I was referring AquaTheater Suite... It is normally way out of budget for us too, We were able to book it before the new suite amenities were announced. Last time I was able to see the price it was well over double, almost triple what we got it for.

Thank you very much for the congratulations! I have mixed feelings about the transition from high school to college! Although my living situation will not change, as I will be communing due to the fact that I simply have to have a bathroom :D much appreciated.

Yes, I can't forget to shut the drapes! I've seen reviews where people have seen into cabins across the way from them and gotten more of a view than they wanted! :eek: I hope I can get a good paying job so someday I can try out all the cabin and suite categories on the Oasis class ships!

We have not done Harmony but we've stayed in 10206 on Oasis and another one a few doors down on the opposite side.

We have loved the Central Park balcony rooms- we are rarely in the cabin during the day so why get a room where all we are is dark ocean? This way we get to sit outside in the evening when we are in the cabin and enjoy the lights and live music in some evenings. During the day you can hear some noise from the kids up at the pool, but again we were rarely there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have not done Harmony but we've stayed in 10206 on Oasis and another one a few doors down on the opposite side.

We have loved the Central Park balcony rooms- we are rarely in the cabin during the day so why get a room where all we are is dark ocean? This way we get to sit outside in the evening when we are in the cabin and enjoy the lights and live music in some evenings. During the day you can hear some noise from the kids up at the pool, but again we were rarely there.

Ery, I agree 100% about the noise. In my experience, the seal on the door usually does a fairly good job and I'm not too worried about noise in that area at night, which is the only time I really need it quiet! A previous poster mentioned that the cabins on Harmony are all laid out the same and assuming it may not be too different on Oasis (except for maybe a few features), having stayed in 10206, are you able to recall anything about the cabin or the criteria mentioned in my original post? (Could pass this info on to my parents as they will be staying in that cabin and would appreciate feedback!) Thank you very much for your reply! I think overall, deck 10 should be a great location. I hope you enjoyed it!

Oasis doesn't have the Apple or USB chargers so not sure.

Still room for a couch with the beds split.

Our mister drill that trip was at Guest services- when we were on the other side of CP it was at Blaze.

Oasis doesn't have the Apple or USB chargers so not sure.

Still room for a couch with the beds split.

Our mister drill that trip was at Guest services- when we were on the other side of CP it was at Blaze.

That makes sense! In the past we've always had room for a couch with the beds, one for my brother and one for me.

For muster, do you mean your muster station for 10206 was guest services? Because I was fairly certain that area went to Studio B, I was just curious about the specific number! (I know all the muster station numbers on this class of ship and which location each one reports to and have actually published that list in another thread- if ours is in the ice rink, the number would determine which area of the studio to go to and I'm just oddly curious!) Now I'm a little concerned about being split up from my family in an emergency- I know my mother won't be happy to hear that! The reason being, I saw somewhere that cabin 10607 on Allure (assuming it's the same across the class) was assigned to station D3, which is in the ice rink. Since my cabin is directly across the way from that cabin, I was assuming we too would be assigned to the ice rink, just the opposite side of the ship. If that's the case, and 10206 goes to guest services, that won't be too good in the case of an indecent! If you're able to provide any further information that would be much appreciated, thank you!

I would have to dig out our seapasses from that trip to see the exact number. I just know we were sent to guest service center for our Muster drill on that trip. And the next trip we were sent to Blaze.

Sorry just looked it it we were 10209, 10206 on Oasis is an Oceanview balcony. But still at GS for muster last fall (2015) , 10589 across Central Park we were at Blaze

I know that guest services is the meeting point for muster station E4 only and that quite a few of the junior and grand suites are in the section that goes there. I guess I'm a little confused so my apologies! So you were in the GS then when you went to guest services, not 10206? If you're able to find the number for 10206 that would be helpful but the last thing I want to do is inconvenience you! I greatly appreciate your replies. Thank you again!