Flex safe aquawallet

Hothams

I think it's simply easier to NOT bring anything of great value! Most men's swim trunks have a pocket with velcro.....your ship's key, credit card and even cash can get wet! Don't bring expensive electronics to the beach. No one wants your flip flops, tee shirt or paperback....

If you're in the water, and someone sees a "safe" attached to a chair, they will simply take the chair!

Hi,

I have not heard of the flex safe aqua wallet and usually my DH does not go into the water so I have a guard for valuables. some ports we plan on doing the beach and then shopping so take a credit card and DH usually has his camera and I have my cell phone for picture taking.

You can purchase at Amazon or places like Ocean State Job Lot or Big Lots water proof pouches that will hold your cell phone and small items in a pouch around your neck.

I also found a small waterproof fanny pack to try out during our next cruise. I did not like the cord around my neck.

Examples:

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Ace-Teah-Universal-Transparent/dp/B0118QANQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480883114&sr=8-1&keywords=waterproof+pouches+for+cell+phones

Submariner Waterproof Case ~ Heavy-Duty Universal Waterproof Cell Phone Dry Bag Pouch For Apple iPhone 7 6 5, Samsung S7 S6 S5 Note…

I hope the link works

I am curious what all of you do with your passport while you are off the boat. I understand not being concerned if your cc or room key get wet.

We got what is called a passport locker I think, we got it from amazon, it is a plastic container and we can fit 2 passports, cash, and sail and sign card in it. My DH can fit it in his swim trunks pockets or it has a lanyard for around your neck.

Sent from my iPad using Forums