Elemis products - Solstice

tassie cruiser

Hi there, we are cruising on Celebrity Solstice out of Sydney, on the 23rd of this month. Have previously cruised RCCL, Carnical, Princess, PO. This is our first Celebrity cruise and looking forward to so much. Each cruise I stock up on elemis products as I love them :p. Does anyone know if celebrity stock a good range of elemis and prices. I have been waiting for this cruise to get but thought maybe with the US dollar being what it is and the 18% added on to products etc.... am thinking it would just be better to order from home online like I used to. Any information would be great. Thanks. :). Fiona

P.s..... any other tips etc would be greatly appreciated regarding the ship.

We are in concierge cabin deck 10, if that helps.

I believe since Canyon Ranch took over the concession, as they have their own products which are now sold onboard, Elemis is no longer sold since it's a competitor.

Previously when they sold it, they were similar prices to RCL, being the same concession.

Edited by The_Big_M

I believe since Canyon Ranch took over the concession, as they have their own products which are now sold onboard, Elemis is no longer sold since it's a competitor.

Previously when they sold it, they were similar prices to RCL, being the same concession.

Thank you very much, I did a little research and found out what you said.:(

No more Elemis.