On-Board Booking Question

EMBFlyer

I have a question about On-Board bookings. We are planning on booking the Harmony on our upcoming Anthem cruise. We have a group of friends that want to go with us. We wanted to book their cabins when we book ours. How many cabins can we book in addition to ours? I think we might need to book 4 cabins, in addition to ours. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

I have a question about On-Board bookings. We are planning on booking the Harmony on our upcoming Anthem cruise. We have a group of friends that want to go with us. We wanted to book their cabins when we book ours. How many cabins can we book in addition to ours? I think we might need to book 4 cabins, in addition to ours. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

I don't know of a limit currently, but I've done 4 staterooms in the past. If they give you a limit, I'd book as many as you can, and then go back later in the cruise and try to book more, preferably with a different salesperson.

We've booked as many as 8, but we have a TA who books them for us. That way, everyone is paying the TA and it keeps things straight. He links the bookings so that we are all eating together (if that's what you want), and everyone gets the paperwork, including deadlines, final payments, credit card info, etc., without getting me involved.

We've booked as many as 8, but we have a TA who books them for us. That way, everyone is paying the TA and it keeps things straight. He links the bookings so that we are all eating together (if that's what you want), and everyone gets the paperwork, including deadlines, final payments, credit card info, etc., without getting me involved.

We like to book on board for the extra OBC. Booking the cabins for the other members in our party gets them the deal, too. I fully intend to transfer everything to our TA when we get back.

Hi i have booked 15 inside and the royal suite on Solstice doing b2b2b2b2b plus a one night to nowhere , Barcelona to Sydney Australia :D Needed one Passport name for each cabin . other name could be add a a later date , $100 per cabin deposit au $1600 . Last week on Eots thought they said you could hold your cabin plus( 3 ) three other for family and / or friends for the low deposit of $50 .

Merry Christmas

sailing Ovation ots in 3 days:cool:

trouble

Yes, as EMBflyer stated you can hold yours plus 3 others. That applies to each person traveling, so if you're traveling as a couple, each of you could book 3 other cabins. It's best to have their information in advance, full legal names and dates of birth.

Just a word of caution, you say you are going to book on board your upcoming cruise. Keep in mind that prices are very fluent and could go up considerably if you wait. You can always book now, then cancel and rebook onboard. We've done that. But I've found that too often, in a few weeks or months the prices change much more than any OBC we would get. Just a thought.