disembarkation after 2 nights in port

GCHAN

Hi

We are on a cruise which has 2 nights in Abu Dhabi prior to disembarkation day.

Would we be able to disembark and leave the ship at 5am in order to catch a 7.40am flight.

I am guessing we would have to keep all our luggage and take it off ourselves.

Thanks in advance

We're just back from Abu Dhabi and can tell you that immigration seem to be a law unto themselves. In theory - yes, it shouldn't be a problem, especially as you will have been in port for a couple of nights anyway. However, given the issues that we experienced (we arrived early,the day before we were scheduled to disembark) I wouldn't bank on it! I suggest that you contact Celebrity to double check what the arrangements will be, before booking your flights.

Yes!

I cruised on the Connie to Abu Dhabi on Nov. 14. We were 2 docked for 2 nights (Sat. & Sun) in Abu Dhabi with disembarkation on Monday morning. We kept our suitcases in our cabin and carried them out ourselves very early Monday morning (5 am). No problems at all.

You will receive a questionnaire in regards to what day and time you are planning to disembark a few days before the cruise ends. Some passengers left Sunday evening. some as early as 2 am!

Happy sailing...this was one of the best cruises I have been on!

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As others who haven't actually done this are saying "I wouldn't bank on it", let me say again - yes you can. I have first hand experience. Just let Guest Relations on the ship know when you plan to disembark.

Edited by florisdekort

I was on the cruise into Abu Dhabi too and know of several people who did this - in fact some left in the Saturday night. Once the initial immigration clearance is complete the ship is effectively just a hotel and you can come and go as you please.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks to everybody.

It is really appreciated.