Speciality Dining Package Restaurants

roger001

I should know having had/used it before. However, tell me again, which restaurants are/or are not included in the SDP promo? I remember last time having the platinum two specialty restaurant bennies also we just were not able to use some of all that food opportunities. The platinum limits to appetizer, main, dessert. Does the SDP have any limits other than one main course item?

Disregard. This should be it. I assume the promo SDP is the same as if you purchased the package. For suites, the promo SDP includes the 18% you would pay if you purchased it.

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

Edited by roger001

It is the same as the link you provided.

You can order multiple appetizers, one entree, multiple sides, multiple desserts.

Platinum is still 1-1-1 (we always order an extra appetizer or two when using our platinum certificates,,, and just pay the difference).

I am still a little unclear about the UDP also. How does it work with alacarte? On NCL it mentions you can pay extra for the alacarte. Is this only if you order more than one entre?

Order multiple appitizers, sides, and desserts. One entree.

Some restaurants and entertainment-based dining have an upcharge.

Ocean Blue only allows one of each category. When we checked in for dinner very recently, we were asked if we wanted to use one of our specialty dines, and after telling them yes, we were informed of the upcharge. We were also told you may order 1 of each.

Ocean Blue only allows one of each category. When we checked in for dinner very recently, we were asked if we wanted to use one of our specialty dines, and after telling them yes, we were informed of the upcharge. We were also told you may order 1 of each.

Is that really stated in the Terms and Conditions of the SDP? Because if it does not specifically state "one from each caregory" for Ocean Blue, then it is not the rule. Sometimes the waiters in Cagneys try this as well. All you need to do is tell the waiter that you don't believe this is correct and ask for a manager.

Is that really stated in the Terms and Conditions of the SDP? Because if it does not specifically state "one from each caregory" for Ocean Blue, then it is not the rule. Sometimes the waiters in Cagneys try this as well. All you need to do is tell the waiter that you don't believe this is correct and ask for a manager.

Didn't Oceanblue change to a fixed menu of 1-1-1 for everyone.