Can you use a Walmart money card to book a cruise?

mommykim

The lady who cuts my hair asked me if she could use a Walmart money card which I guess is like a debit card. You put $ on the card at Walmart and then spend it to book a cruise. I told her I would ask her if anyone knows as I have never tried it. Thanks in advance for the help!

The lady who cuts my hair asked me if she could use a Walmart money card which I guess is like a debit card. You put $ on the card at Walmart and then spend it to book a cruise. I told her I would ask her if anyone knows as I have never tried it. Thanks in advance for the help!

As long as it has credit card symbol on it. Like it's a pre paid visa debit she's good to go. I often use a prepaid card when buying train tickets and such over seas- my Amex from Walmart works when others won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had a visa gift type card, that was given to me as a promotion to change cable providers. I called RCI about using it to purchase a beverage package. They would take it, but the problem was if you cancelled it or something like that they couldn't return the funds to it, they told me to just be sure as that money was spent. I decided against it, and used it elsewhere.

I had a visa gift type card, that was given to me as a promotion to change cable providers. I called RCI about using it to purchase a beverage package. They would take it, but the problem was if you cancelled it or something like that they couldn't return the funds to it, they told me to just be sure as that money was spent. I decided against it, and used it elsewhere.

That's an interesting problem I wouldn't have thought of. It seems like they'd have to find a way to refund the money because RC can't just keep someone's money if they are within the cancellation window.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums