Aurea Suite 11010 - Preziosa

taxman2

Have booked suite 11010 on MSC Preziosa on Deck 11. Deck layouts show two rooms for the corner suites on deck 9 and deck 10 but don't show a divider line for Dec 11. Anyone booked these suites and can advise....also anyone know how far around the deck wraps.

Thanks.

Cruised on MSC Fantasia (sister ship, with a similar deck plan) in Aurea Suite 9010, being the corner suite. Fantastic room with a lounge area, walk in robe & bathroom, with bath. Separate interconnecting bedroom. The bedroom was on the front of the ship with floor to ceiling glass panels. The balcony is off the lounge room. There is no acces to the front of the ship, so the balcony does not wrap around. Absolutely fabulous suite!

Although Divina is in the same class as Fantasia, I do not know if there are differences in these corner suites. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have sailed this cabin - it is two rooms - it is slightly smaller than deck 9 and 10 in the cabin. It has a larger balcony than the corner one on deck 9 and smaller than the corner on deck 10. It is a lovely room - I wasn't impressed with the balcony.