Good ship for adults

cocacola86

Does anyone have a copy of the navigator

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is this thing called "Google" that will allow you to search for Navigators by date, ship, length of cruise, etc. Each of these variables is important.

As for cabins on deck 5--we love them. On the classic ships, the cabins are all farther aft than the aft elevators or farther forward than the forward elevators. That means not near the midship location of the Oceaneer's Club and Lab. These are great cabins as there is (or should be) no traffic down "your" hallway. The only people who should be there are crew and guests with cabins in this location. It is quiet and amazing. If you do get wandering kids who are misbehaving in any way, a quick call to security gets rid of them! (call GS, ask them to send security...or grab your wave phone and fake a call to security. The kids take off fast and don't come back!)

Where does Disney shine and where does it need improvement

Entertainment would be a plus, free pop. Does Cabanas rotate there Buffett items

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Entertainment is considered the best for broadway shows. They are all Disney shows, though. So, you really have to like Disney. The adult only shows can be a little more entertaining, but the comics/performers are still bound by Disney rules. They will never be as raunchy as other cruise entertainers. The adult shows usually start after 10:00pm. There are not tons of people at the shows and there isn't a lot of overt drunk people. After the shows, there may be a dance party or something, but very few people actually attend or dance. While Disney does a great job with scheduling adult only stuff, most people on the ship don't attend them.

The free serve yourself soda is coke, diet coke, sprite and a flavored iced tea. There is also serve yourself hot cocoa, coffee and tea. You can order other flavors of soda, but those you would pay for.

The buffet does change up a little bit each day. I think the best way to decide if you are going to like cruising DCL is to go ahead and book a cruise and see how it goes. I think of Carnival as a party ship with stuff always going on. Disney has a lot of family stuff going on all the time, but the adults only stuff is pretty low key and laid back. I do love DCL, but am interested in trying out other lines because of the cost. I'd sure hate to be stuck on a ship that I didn't enjoy, though.