Just Booked Reflection August 2018

jenniferop

The "Go Best" deal was too good to pass up and pricing for 2018 is perfect - so Europe here we come - 2 Veranda Balcony cabins next to each other for DH and myself, with my DM and our DS next door. I did a land vacation to Italy in 2012 but I'm very excited to take a cruise and to add Greece stops.

Any advice from previous Reflection cruisers or Italy/Greece ... This will be our first time on Celebrity but I've heard nothing but great things so I'm sure it will be top notch.

Here is what I do:

1) check out the Greece boards on cc

2) I follow the roll calls that will be cruising the itinerary I have chosen. We booked Italy and Greece for 2018 so am reading and following the roll calls for 2017. the may roll call is active with great advice re: excursions etc.

3) use other sites such as tripadvisor for additional assistance selecting excursions, hotels etc

Happy sailing.

Being based in the UK we do seem to be short changed sometimes.

For the first time I booked a cruise with an American travel agent yesterday for a cruise next December. It's worked out cheaper than the same cruise on the CC UK site, plus we've got the classic drink package, unlimited wifi and some OBC thrown in.

Next month I will be cruising in Asia and plan on booking Reflections Aug 31, 2018 cruise out of Rome. Easter Med is our most favorite cruise. Reflection is a very nice ship. I like The Pouch for lunch. We are thinking of trying The Lawn Club Grill. A nice dinner outside wearing shorts. Yes shorts are within the dress code at LCG.

We have been to all the ports on Eastern Med cruise. Santorini is where I get my feet cleaned by small fresh water fish. Naples to see pompeii or they have a nice museum in town. Messina we was there on a Sunday did not see much. But if you can get a tour to Taormina it is one of the most beautiful town in the world.

The plan is 4 days in Rome before the cruise then a week in Taormina after the cruise.

This will be our second one in April of 2018. We also are traveling with friends and have booked S1 corner afts on the same deck. We booked the very first day and got super prices; however, they have gone up 1,000 so far!

You will love this cruise. The ports are all very good and the scenery beautiful! I Sam excited about returning to Taormina, Sicily.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance