BEER LIST - Hawaii, South Pacific, Marquesas

VacationCharlene

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope everybody will get to spend quality time with family and friends and have an equally exciting New Year.

HELP! We are going on the March 24, 2017 Maasdam Hawaii, South Pacific and Marquesas 33 day cruise and super excited. Have a current rollcall that is pretty active, but I am trying to reach out on PAST fairly RECENT cruisers who have also done this cruise and can give me a LIST of the names of the beers offered during the cruise. My husband loves to try different types and is just interested to know ahead of time if someone happened to save the list of BEER selection. Anyone?

Thanks so much and again MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope everybody will get to spend quality time with family and friends and have an equally exciting New Year.

HELP! We are going on the March 24, 2017 Maasdam Hawaii, South Pacific and Marquesas 33 day cruise and super excited. Have a current rollcall that is pretty active, but I am trying to reach out on PAST fairly RECENT cruisers who have also done this cruise and can give me a LIST of the names of the beers offered during the cruise. My husband loves to try different types and is just interested to know ahead of time if someone happened to save the list of BEER selection. Anyone?

Thanks so much and again MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Along with the regular beers they offer, they had some really nice Hawaiian beers on our cruise in April, 2016. I posted pics on my live thread at the time of the various choices and the listing.

Along with the regular beers they offer, they had some really nice Hawaiian beers on our cruise in April, 2016. I posted pics on my live thread at the time of the various choices and the listing.

THANKS so much Kazu, but was hoping I would not have to go thru all those posts again ....looking for the beer menu for Hawaii/South Pacific. I did go to the one post you recommended for the Hawaiian Luncheon but would LOVE if somebody had a picture or link to ALL the beers offered while on the long cruise for Hawaii/South Pacific.

When you go to Alaska they serve Alaskan beers and so on. Appreciate your help but still need it narrowed down a little more please :D

THANK YOU !!