Vista crowded?

Thebosn1

• 2 months later...
We did the med and TA in October. In the med we were ashore every day and crowding didn't seem to be a problem but that's probably because everyone was wore out and in bed early.

The TA was a different matter. the weather got cool and everyone was pretty much inside. There is very little seating inside compared to what we're used to on most Carnival ships and everything got and stayed crowded. Long lines for the comedy club (never made it in), theater was always full, trying to go to dinner in the 6:30 - 7:15 slot was always delayed.

The lido buffet was the exception, you could always find a table.

Overall we were totally underwhelmed with Carnival's latest addition. I had talked to the PVP about booking the Horizon but I think we're going to pass. There are much better designed ships sailing.

Have you done any other TA cruises? I was wondering if the ship sails at 100% occupancy. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the 12/24 sailing, and I actually just commented to my DH that it did not feel crowded at all, especially for a high holiday/school vacation travel time period.

That is nice to know. I normally never book during spring break time, and I overlooked it this time to sail with some friends. Right during spring break.