Awesome Amazing Anthem

lovelife

I have a few photos from our Anthem sailing in May 2016 when my parents stayed in 8248! Hope this helps! Don't mind those two handsome fellas... just trying to give an idea of the actual size of the balcony! It was fantastic!

Only another 16 days until we are back on the wonderful Anthem! YAY! :D

Thank you! Looks awesome😀

Back to your original comment on your beds in the cabin. We sailed Anthem Nov 27th in a Spa JS. Our beds were very hard- as has been frequently reported here on these boards. We were also told "no egg crate cushions". However, our cabin steward put an extra duvet set on as a mattress topper. That helped quite a bit. We also found the small sofa in our cabin to be quite hard and uncomfortable. I'm not sure who picked out such hard materials when they outfitted Anthem. Perhaps for durability - but not comfort!

That is what has always been done for us when they do not have egg crates and it does help. Agree on the outfitting of the cabins. I'll bet the designers wouldn't sleep on those mattresses!