FLL to Miami Port--great shuttle experience!

moondoggie

We fly into FLL and were cruising out of POM. I use a folding scooter, also carry a Walker. We used SAS. The drive could not have been nicer. We received a call telling us when he would be @ our Hotel. (HyattPlace, which was great) When we went down the van was already there. The driver helped my wife and I with the luggage, and then I folded the scooter He told me to take the front seat. We were on the Celebrity Refelection so we were the last off, the driver Made sure we had the scooter unfolded and everything was working before he left. Considering we had 2 suitcases, 2 carry on bags, my a Walker & the scooter $30.00 was a bargain.

We did not use them going back to FLL since we had a late afternoon flight.

I would use them again .

Wish we could use SAS. I checked their website and our hotel is not listed as one they pick up from . We are staying at Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale/ Plantation. I called hotel to ask what shuttle services come there , they gave me # of a 3rd party person they use . It will be $85 for 3 of us to get to POM !! I thought that was pretty steep. Going to check with QLS and Jiffy Jeff

If three plus bags can squeeze into an Uber you can make the trip for about $40+ - leaving you an extra $40 or so for more drinks of the day! :D

We had a horrible experience with SAS last year. They picked us up at POM after our cruise and were to drop us off at our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. The fan was full of other cruise passengers and one by one they were dropped off at hotels. Two people were scheduled to be dropped off at the airport. When I looked out the van window, I realized that our luggage was at the airport curb also. I got out, questioned the driver, and he said that he had been instructed by the dispatcher to leave us off at the airport and to tell us to take a cab to the hotel. They were running late picking up passengers to take them to the cruise port. I would have cried but I was too panic stricken as I looked at all of my luggage, my husband's walker, and my poor husband who had brain cancer. NEVER AGAIN. You never know when this will happen to you.

We can only fly into FLL from where we live for a reasonable price, so when we were cruising out of MIA, we researched shuttle services, and decided to try SAS shuttle. What a good experience we had. On time, reasonable price, and personable drivers.

Moral of the story: don't pay for overpriced ship's transfers--SAS will be our go-to service in the future.

They have been the #1 transport between FLL and Miami for years. Your experience is very normal. We've used them many times

Sent from my iPhone using Forums