Email from Carnival to reset password

2wheelin

If you do decide to change your email, don't click on any link in the email. Go to the web site using your browser and log in. Then change your password. Doing this assures you that even if the email is a phish (fake), you will not be providing information to anyone other than Carnival.

I have not received an email as described. The fact you received two makes me think that they are likely phishing messages.

Most likely an attempt to get you looking / booking cruises again. Advertisement is taking control of the internet . I can google for a tool on line thirty seconds later log into FB and that particular tool pops up on my page. .

If you do decide to change your email, don't click on any link in the email. Go to the web site using your browser and log in. Then change your password. Doing this assures you that even if the email is a phish (fake), you will not be providing information to anyone other than Carnival.

I have not received an email as described. The fact you received two makes me think that they are likely phishing messages.

Exactly to the point.

Most likely an attempt to get you looking / booking cruises again. Advertisement is taking control of the internet . I can google for a tool on line thirty seconds later log into FB and that particular tool pops up on my page. .

What you're experiencing is Google DoubleClick... (google it [emoji2])

DoubleClick tracks your activity when you surf from website to website where you're going to get banner ads related to what you've clicked on other commercial sites.

You're right, advertising has taken hold of the internet... Most so called free sites use DoubleClick including this one...

Nothing is free on the the internet...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoubleClick

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by hel0013

What you're experiencing is Google DoubleClick... (google it [emoji2])

DoubleClick tracks your activity when you surf from website to website where you're going to get banner ads related to what you've clicked on other commercial sites.

You're right, advertising has taken hold of the internet... Most so called free sites use DoubleClick including this one...

Nothing is free on the the internet...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoubleClick

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you , I was just about to get neck deep in ship researching this ;) You saved me some time icon14.gif