A2 Staterooms on deck 13

transatlantic fan

I just completed the Back to Back TA in the middle inside on deck 13. Even in the worst of the weather returning from Southampton, I found more movement in the Queens Room than my cabin. Also they are well appointed and have excellent cabin stewards. Book away.

One caution. Deck 13 is 11 decks from the Britannia Dining Room and many of the public spaces. That translates to 22 sets of stairs. Not for the faint of heart but the forward elevators (the only ones going all the way to 13) are not well used so getting a ride up and down is swift and generally not crowded.

Hi

Has anyone yet tried the new A2 rooms on deck 13 , and what do you think of them. We are thinking of booking one in the near future. Thanks.

My wife and I are expecting to use the Britannia Club Class in July and were looking at those new additions.

Though we may get an upgrade to P1 or P2, we still were looking what these new additions to the super structure of the ship looked like.

We remember when that area was the original Sport Deck at the extreme forward of Deck 13...

We do prefer middle ship locations for a stable ride. Once we were on Deck 11 mid forward and experienced an uneasy ride for two days.

Though they are suppose to be really nice being brand new we were going to question them if the Room Assignment were to come into conversation.

We too are researching the possibly use...

Edited by BklynBoy8