price gaurentee question

Newbea11

Dumb question for the day. I submitted my price gaurentee and it was approved. On the e-mail from carnival it says I have $165.00 on board credit. When in log onto carnival it only shows $50 OBC. Is this normal or do I need to call and figure it out? Thanks for your help :)

Dumb question for the day. I submitted my price gaurentee and it was approved. On the e-mail from carnival it says I have $165.00 on board credit. When in log onto carnival it only shows $50 OBC. Is this normal or do I need to call and figure it out? Thanks for your help :)

I would call to get this taken care of sooner than later.

Sign into Carnival.com, open your booking, and then go to print docs and page down to the billing section there. You might find the full OBC amount posted there, rather than just the booking OBC you see in the first billing section.

Sign into Carnival.com, open your booking, and then go to print docs and page down to the billing section there. You might find the full OBC amount posted there, rather than just the booking OBC you see in the first billing section.

if you book with a travel agent, there is no billing section on the downloadable edocs. you will have to get an amenity statement or invoice from your travel agent.