Post Cruise excursions - Specifically San Juan

BillOh

I wasn't too concerned in the last 9 months or so, but for my upcoming Adventure cruise, there are no post cruise excursions. When searching for excursions and selecting the port/day, there is no option for San Juan as there has been in the past. Is RC getting out of the post cruise excursion business or just in San Juan perhaps?

Yes, I know what I can do on my own and where the port of call/ home port boards are, but for the post cruise the official RC ones can be convenient even if the excursion itself is lame. ;) The last one I did was post cruise in 2015 in Port Canaveral. In that case, I deliberately booked the 5pm flight when earlier flights were available so I could do the excursion. I haven't checked the cruise planner for departure day since then.

Does anyone have an upcoming or recent San Juan departure cruise where there were offerings?

Just off the Jewel last Monday, they were offering 3 post-cruise excursions. They were either a tour of Old San Juan, or a tour of the the El Yunque Rain Forest, or a tour of a rum distillery. All with airport drop-off.

We booked a pre-cruise tour in San Juan with Charlie's Custom Tours Puerto Rico and I highly recommend him. His web site is https://customtourspr.com/.

Have a great cruise!

We were on Adv of Seas back in May & we had 3 choices of "post-cruise" excursions with airport drop-off/ Tour of SJ, Rain Forest & Rum Distillery. I cant imagine that no longer provide these tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll keep checking. When I booked Oasis a year out there was nothing from Atlantis excursions for 9 months in Nassau, then a month or two out a couple more appeared. I do have a fall back plan if Royal doesn't offer anything. i just find it odd there is still not even an option to click on for San Juan in the cruise planner.

I sailed Adventure of the Seas in 2009 and they offered the same three post cruise all with the airport drop off. I did the El Yunque tour. I wasn't easy dragging my fat ass around the forest but there's a paved path and the hike is beautiful. We were dropped off with at least 3 hours to spare before our flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

FYI we asked about halfway through our cruise on Jewel and was told they only had the Old San Juan with airport drop-off available. We knew there were others and when asked we were told they were full. If you wait until onboard first a post cruise tour make sure to ask early on for the best options.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...