Royal Tots Nursery Sign Up

ugagal07

Where do I sign up for Royal Tots Nursery hours?

I've read you need to sign up ahead of time, but can't figure out where. I know there is a charge. I also know I can cancel, change time, or add more once on board based on availability.

Absolutely no way to pre-register for the nursery...go as soon as you get onboard to the nursery and sign up....don't forget to also get your bag of toys they lend you to keep in your cabin during the cruise....We've used the nursery a few times with grandkids under 2....amazing staff...wonderful experiences.

I think Disney allows you to sign up for a certain number of hours prior to the cruise, allowing suite passengers and repeat cruisers priority. What I've read on this board (which may or may not have changed) is that you can sign up for a certain number of hours on the first night on RC, and after everyone has had a chance to sign up for some time, they release all the slots and people can book as much time as is available. If there are very few under 3s on your cruise, I don't know if they hold back the slots or release them all immediately. Please note that plans often change with kids, so it is probably worth a call during the cruise to see if slots open up if you can't get all the times you wanted at the beginning of the cruise. I have read- but cannot confirm - that the dinner slots are the most popular. If you have a lot of specific slots you'd like to have covered, I'd go there as soon as possible to try to sign up.

Got it. Thanks! We've sailed Carnival and NCL before, they have you do your kids' club registration before boarding with the online check-in. I was looking for it there, but not having any luck. Another reason to get to port and board early.

I don't know about RC, but on the other ships the nursery opens at a specific time later on the first night. If no one talks about what time the RC nursery opens here or on the RC board, you can call them. I'm not sure you need to board early but I'm not sure.

Got it. Thanks! We've sailed Carnival and NCL before, they have you do your kids' club registration before boarding with the online check-in. I was looking for it there, but not having any luck. Another reason to get to port and board early.

NCL does not allow you to sign up before boarding.