Website Issues - Help please!

spart02

I called yesterday with the same problem. You have to actually log out of your account. Then click on "check in on line" at the top of the page.

Then a screen asks for reservation # and ship and date of sailing, etc.

It takes you where you want to go !

I called yesterday with the same problem. You have to actually log out of your account. Then click on "check in on line" at the top of the page.

Then a screen asks for reservation # and ship and date of sailing, etc.

It takes you where you want to go !

I had already tried that and it didn't work. That is why I called. But I think it's a sporadic problem--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I just called Celebrity Captains Club....again....after clearing the cookies on my Chrome browser, tried my Edge browser, and even tried my old Internet Explorer browser and still could not get my cruises to show without going through their backdoor fix of going into the "Already Booked" tab and going to cruise planner while NOT logged in. They are supposed to call me back when IT gets it fixed so that my cruises stay put when I log in, but I have to admit I'm not optimistic. I fully realize this doesn't seem to affect everyone, but it does also seem to affect everyone that it does affect, the same way? I know others have said that everything I want to do, I can do by phone, but the service is called "ONLINE"...not "ONPHONE"..... First time I called was late December and I was told they were working on it...

I find it helpful to download our travel documents, including the express pass, to my own computer (or other device that I will be taking with me) and email myself a copy as well.

That way, when you want to look at the document or print it, there is no concern about whether the Celebrity website is up or down, or having problems, and no need to call Celebrity or your TA or anyone else.

You can access your documents from just about any location that has internet access (which is almost everywhere these days), without needing to log into your Celebrity account.

You don't even need internet access if you downloaded them to a device that you have with you, but it is reassuring to know that you can still access them even if your own device should be lost or stolen or malfunction.

When we were checking out of our pre-cruise hotel and I had misplaced our express passes, I just stepped into the hotel business center and quickly printed out a couple of extra copies.

Edited by fleckle

• 2 weeks later...

I must say that so far I am completely unimpressed by Celebrity. I sure hope our cruise goes much better than our online experience. I have had issues since before the first of the year and still continue to have issues. I've called multiple times, emailed 3 times, tried to contact someone through their Facebook page, and still nothing but promises that they don't live up to. I'm SO over it. Grrrr!

Their website is terrible and they've been "working" on it for years. I just accept that its a disaster and know that I will enjoy my cruises. I wanted to get luggage tags for our upcoming (in 30 days) cruise. Every time I logged in the website never showed my cruise. I would add it. I would try to request luggage tags. It would tell me they were only available 60 days before the cruise. I would wait and try again. Every time I logged back in the website had never retained the cruise I'd put back on.

So I gave up and called X. I told the nice young woman that I keep putting my cruise on their website but it never stays. She replied "Oh, it won't stay there." Hmmm.