Embarkation Time

cmurchake

Does anyone know what time boarding starts on a cruise that leaves at 4 pm? I know it depends what time you get to port/what boarding number you have. Just looking for an estimate on what time it may start for someone without any special boarding privledges. The game starts at 1 and I was hoping to be on board by then. Go Steelers!!

Last time I sailed, I believe it started at 12. We got there before 11am and were on before 1, and that was the Gem. We're sailing Breakaway in March I expect it to take longer, lots more people.

We have arrived as early as,11 for a celebrity cruise and got right on (which surprised us) And other times had to wait an hour or so. We also take the chance sand arrive early.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

does anyone know what time boarding starts on a cruise that leaves at 4 pm? I know it depends what time you get to port/what boarding number you have. Just looking for an estimate on what time it may start for someone without any special boarding privledges. The game starts at 1 and i was hoping to be on board by then. Go steelers!!

11:15-11:30