Air deviation question

atlantic cruiser

sorry for asking what for many is an often repeat question. Cannot seem to find both recent and pertinent answers to my air deviation question. I understand the basic premise, but am unsure if request can only be made after final payment or after deposit has been made. My request is for a 3 day earlier flight to Heathrow airport from Vancouver, B.C. A route that is flown daily by British airways, Air Canada and several other major airlines. I would like clarification as to when I can make my request. most of the above airlines are non stop flights,therefore I am hoping there will not be any up charge. Would appreciate the most current procedure information,as I would like to initiate as soon as possible ( TA away for a few days)? Thanks for any help. This also a one way request as I am happy to accept pretty much whatever the return flight is from Copenhagen. Thanks so much for any help,tips and insight that is offered. First time on Oceania and very excited. CRuise is Regal Routes June 2-12 on Marina

Thanks again,Rhonda

sorry for asking what for many is an often repeat question. Cannot seem to find both recent and pertinent answers to my air deviation question. I understand the basic premise, but am unsure if request can only be made after final payment or after deposit has been made. My request is for a 3 day earlier flight to Heathrow airport from Vancouver, B.C. A route that is flown daily by British airways, Air Canada and several other major airlines. I would like clarification as to when I can make my request. most of the above airlines are non stop flights,therefore I am hoping there will not be any up charge. Would appreciate the most current procedure information,as I would like to initiate as soon as possible ( TA away for a few days)? Thanks for any help. This also a one way request as I am happy to accept pretty much whatever the return flight is from Copenhagen. Thanks so much for any help,tips and insight that is offered. First time on Oceania and very excited. CRuise is Regal Routes June 2-12 on Marina

Thanks again,Rhonda

O charged 175 per ticket for date deviation and flight selection earlier this month, in addition to cost difference over their "included" choice of flights.

Request through your TA.

Thanks again,Rhonda

I wanted to go early and nonstop so I picked my preferred flight, called Oceania agreed to the extra fee each person and they got it for me. I was billed right away and it was confirmed. So they let me do it right away. Hope that helps you get it done!