Epic Haven Reservations

AK Dreaming

Hi, we are sailing on Epic in February. A little nervous as this is our first time on the EPIC and have seen lots of bad reviews. We love NCL and have sailed on the Escape, Sun and Jewel so I am still hopeful My question is regarding reservations. Our last cruise on the Jewel we were not in the Haven but had a suite with a butler and concierge and they made our reservations for us. Do we need to pre book on the EPIC or will they have seats for us?

If there is a restaurant that you know you want to eat at, book it before you leave (especially if it is at the end of the week, a popular time or Teppanyaki). The problem with the larger ships is that there are more people trying to get into restaurants.

The concierge will be able to get you into most places, but on our last Escape cruise, we weren't able to get into Cagney's on the last night. We probably could have pushed the issue, but chose not to do so.

Hi, we are sailing on Epic in February. A little nervous as this is our first time on the EPIC and have seen lots of bad reviews. We love NCL and have sailed on the Escape, Sun and Jewel so I am still hopeful My question is regarding reservations. Our last cruise on the Jewel we were not in the Haven but had a suite with a butler and concierge and they made our reservations for us. Do we need to pre book on the EPIC or will they have seats for us?

We have been on Epic a few times. The last time was with Haven access. There is a concierge and a butler who can help with any reservations. VERY helpful especially if anything was fully booked. We always tried to book far enough ahead, without causing too much problems for staff. Epic has a restaurant only for Haven guests which is great!!! Depending on how busy the cruise is, try to book as much in advance as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I was thinking of entertainment. We usually eat in the main dining rooms or we'll use the Haven dining. We like to leave our schedule open for anything that pops up and I hesitate to book anything to far in advance. There really isn't any theater shows I would feel awful if I missed so it is not that big of a deal, but when I heard the comedy and Howl at the Moon shows booked up, I would hate to miss those.

Thank you. I was thinking of entertainment. We usually eat in the main dining rooms or we'll use the Haven dining. We like to leave our schedule open for anything that pops up and I hesitate to book anything to far in advance. There really isn't any theater shows I would feel awful if I missed so it is not that big of a deal, but when I heard the comedy and Howl at the Moon shows booked up, I would hate to miss those.

Howl at the Moon doesn't take reservations. The comedy shows have in the past, but there's usually walk-in spots available too.