Jade Delayed

Hobbsey

Pretty doubtful that's based on actual/real-time AIS data as Key West's webcam - showing 2 ships docked there now, one on camera's live feed, but don't see the Pearl :confused:

Last know position is over 6 hours old - heading is for Cozumel, away from Key West

Lat/Lon: 26.43549 N/83.71894 W

Course/Speed: 207.5 ° / 16.4 kn.

Looking at Pearl's own ship/webcam - the impression of being at sea (unless she's anchor way out in the harbor and tendering ashore :D )

Was wrong, Jade out to sea on her way to Coz...Sorry about that had bad intel...

Rob

No problem at all, I'm sure there are a few disappointed souls onboard missing Key West while others looking forward to getting there earlier than planned, I think ... would they overnight or get another fun day at sea.

So far, nobody caught my typo/error either - meant to say the Jade, but somehow put in Pearl instead & of course, no spell check to catch it :D ;)

More importantly, when I saw the heading for the thread - instinctively, bad things popping ... oh, no - please, not another azipod failing, just routine maintenance & fog. All is well for them.

Rather be on a cruise now than ... prep'd again, for a potential nuisance weekend storm in a few days, but - it's the middle of winter here in the northeast, and our shares of rain along the coast, so far.

Edited by mking8288

We just got off the ship and Cozumel. We are going to stay docked overnight in Cozumel and depart tomorrow at the previously planned time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd prefer an over night in Coz over a day in Key West. Fun!

I got off the Jade this morning. We docked in Tampa at midnight last night. . . Considering that tomorrow's port is Key West, they won't need much time to get there and can spare a few extra hours tonight to finish up.

Queue the complaints about having to pay tax for a couple extra hours on free drinks!

Edited by Justaddvodka68