NCL Sky Open Bar - Martinis?

wendycook22

I know there is a limitation on beverages based on the menu listings.

If I wanted a Cosmo, or chocolate martini and requested one to be made with a vodka included in the open bar (IE Stolis instead of Grey Goose or Ciroc) , would the bartenders make it, and will it be at no additional charge (other than maybe a tip for the bartender)?

Thanks in advance.

I didn't have either of these but the open bar includes quite a bit. The thread below has pics of the menus. I found the bartenders to be pretty accommodating.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2301007&highlight=sky

Thanks, I did find that thread. That is how I knew Stoli was included :) I am hoping I can still enjoy an after dinner martini even if it isn't with the high end vodka. I also know my father in law loves his cosmos.

Thanks, I did find that thread. That is how I knew Stoli was included :) I am hoping I can still enjoy an after dinner martini even if it isn't with the high end vodka. I also know my father in law loves his cosmos.

Grey goose is one of the few vodka on the up pay. Ketal one is included and Stoli is usually available all the bars. Captain Cooks piano bar has all the martini's u will want. Wife likes her Ketal cosmos. Stormy

Grey goose is one of the few vodka on the up pay. Ketal one is included and Stoli is usually available all the bars. Captain Cooks piano bar has all the martini's u will want. Wife likes her Ketal cosmos. Stormy

Great news! Thanks Stormy for the info, and letting me know the best bar to go to for a nice martini. I also enjoy Ketel One. Not a big smirnoff fan.

25 days to go.

You can get almost any drink at any bar...even if it's not on a menu! Just ask! NO "extra" tip needed....it's what they do!

Yes the BT will a lot of the time. But always feel like we're putting them in a compromising position if the bar mgr should find out. Maybe not, the mgr may tell him to do it. Who knows.