Sunshine dining rooms

beachnsnowbunny

Does anyone know which dining room on the Sunshine is assigned dining and which is my time? My parents have bad knees so trying to pick a cabin so they don't have to walk as far to dinner.

Sunset (aft) is mtd - and some assigned and Sunrise (mid ship - one floor) is assigned.

Sunset (aft) is mtd - and some assigned and Sunrise (mid ship - one floor) is assigned.

Thanks Jimbo. I think a lido balcony will be best for them. :) They have been on the Pride a few times and it is so easy to get around. Just want to make the Sunshine as trouble free as possible for them.

Edited by beachnsnowbunny

Are you sure on this? Carnival.com shows the Sunrise as being aft and Sunset as being forward.

We hated the forward dining room on the Glory as all the cigarette smoke wafted in. We'd like to sit in the aft one on the Sunshine but don't know if that is "your time" dining or not.

My buddy Jimbo did have the dining rooms reversed. The Sunset Dining room is forward, and the Sunrise Dining room is aft. On our two cruises on the Sunshine last year, the lower level (deck 3) of the Sunrise Dining Room was ATD, and the upper level (deck 4) was assigned dining. The Sunset Dining Room, which is only one level, was also assigned dining.

My buddy Jimbo did have the dining rooms reversed. The Sunset Dining room is forward, and the Sunrise Dining room is aft. On our two cruises on the Sunshine last year, the lower level (deck 3) of the Sunrise Dining Room was ATD, and the upper level (deck 4) was assigned dining. The Sunset Dining Room, which is only one level, was also assigned dining.

One of my many downfalls, Jeff is correct. Sorry about that! The fee wife says I am

Dyslectic....

Sent from my iPhone

Are you sure on this? Carnival.com shows the Sunrise as being aft and Sunset as being forward.

We hated the forward dining room on the Glory as all the cigarette smoke wafted in. We'd like to sit in the aft one on the Sunshine but don't know if that is "your time" dining or not.

True enough, had it right in my head but it came out wrong.

Sent from my iPhone