Black Loyalty Card Question

jljlinda

My wife and I have not sailed with MSC. We believe that we are eligible for Black loyalty cards by using MSC's loyalty match program. Consequently, we plan to apply.

Now my question: If each spouse holds a Black card, is EACH entitled to one free dining for two at a specialty dining venue on a given sailing?

Thanks in advance.

There was another thread talking about this and how long it took to get a response. I tried maybe 9 months ago and never heard back. I applied again and got a response in a couple days.

DW applied a couple days ago and we haven't heard yet. Others report a response in 24 hours. YMMV.

we used their loyalty match program and became 'black' members right before our last MSC cruise. It was only a 5 night cruise so some of the perks were not provided (like a welcome backparty). In any case, we got 2 of any item delivered to the room - so 2 baseball caps, 2 plates of chocolate covered strawberries, 2 bottles of prosecco, etc. There was basket of fruit in the cabin & robes and slippers. We were able to pick out a free photo and they put a border around it with the name of the ship and the date. And those are only the things I can remember we got - I was very impressed with all the goodies we received on this short cruise and can't wait to get on the Seaside when it sails from Venice to Miami in December.

Marianne

we used their loyalty match program and became 'black' members right before our last MSC cruise. It was only a 5 night cruise so some of the perks were not provided (like a welcome backparty). In any case, we got 2 of any item delivered to the room - so 2 baseball caps, 2 plates of chocolate covered strawberries, 2 bottles of prosecco, etc. There was basket of fruit in the cabin & robes and slippers. We were able to pick out a free photo and they put a border around it with the name of the ship and the date. And those are only the things I can remember we got - I was very impressed with all the goodies we received on this short cruise and can't wait to get on the Seaside when it sails from Venice to Miami in December.

Marianne

What? No Chocolate Ships?

You were lucky to get 2 bottles of prosecco and 2 plates of strawberries as these are supposed to be per cabin and not per guest.

from the benefits grid

"COMPLIMENTARY SPUMANTE WITH CHOCOLATE-DIPPED FRUIT IN CABIN | Valid once per cruise,

per cabin. Not available for members aged under 18."

Pete

Edited by Skier52