Persian Garden on the Summit

1chigirl

I forget the number, but in general on most sailings they are not nearly as in demand on M-Class ships as compared to S-Class since they are located in an interior section with no views of the ocean. Only used it once on M-Class and I was only person there. S-Class have used several times and the loungers were all taken on a couple occasions. Since you are on M-Class crowding might not be an issue regardless of day/time.

While the long circular benches on the M-Class ships like the Summit are pleasant to use, they don't compare to the loungers on the S-Class ships for comfort. I think that has a lot more to do with why the Persian Garden is not used as much on those ships than the lack of windows. However, the sauna, steam and inhalation rooms are all very nice and we enjoy them.

• 4 weeks later...
While the long circular benches on the M-Class ships like the Summit are pleasant to use, they don't compare to the loungers on the S-Class ships for comfort. I think that has a lot more to do with why the Persian Garden is not used as much on those ships than the lack of windows. However, the sauna, steam and inhalation rooms are all very nice and we enjoy them.

I love to use the steam room while on vacation, whats the chance that this is free to use?

Thanks much,

Robin

I'm sorry, INHALATION ROOM? Please explain :eek:

I love to use the steam room while on vacation, whats the chance that this is free to use?

Thanks much,

Robin

The steam rooms on Summit are within the Persian Gardens and therefore you will have to pay a fee to allow use of the Persian Gardens. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

I believe that there's a sauna in the ladies changing area by the Solarium Pool. Could there be a sauna there as well? I can't say for sure because we always sail AQ and I use the Persian Gardens.