MSC Divina Cabin 12093

windlicht

I booked a Caribbean cruise on the MSC Divina for this July. I picked cabin number 12093 because it was the only cabin left with a large balcony. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about this cabin, barely any reviews.

I was wondering, if any of you can help me decide whether to keep it or change it. The balcony is large but at an angle as well as not far under the deck 14 overhang. So, it's gotta be dark. From the two photos posted of the balcony it seems almost like looking out through a tunnel. Unfortunately, there are no photos of the cabin and how this particular type of balcony affects it.

Has anyone of you been in that cabin or one of the others like it? How was it?

For a good deck plan illustration, Google "MSC Divina Cabin 12093". Then, in the search results, go to the site: i cruise dot com (no space between i cruise). Cabin 12093 will be highlighted with a flashing box. From the drawing, you'll see that the balcony is deep and there will be no view toward the right side/aft of the ship. But overall, the balcony is spacious. :p