airport checkin FTTF??

bfloluci2

correct me if I am wrong, but if you had already purchased FTTF, there is no need to check in at airport...You should go directly to ship...as you will be ahead of the airport express passengers...correct??

FTTF will allow you to bypass the general boarding passengers at the port terminal whenever you get there. You will be afforded early boarding. Not sure what you are referring to at the airport. FTTF has nothing to do with that or the airport express.

correct me if I am wrong, but if you had already purchased FTTF, there is no need to check in at airport...You should go directly to ship...as you will be ahead of the airport express passengers...correct??

Airport?? Do you mean ship port? FTTF is only for on the ship and the ports they go. It gives you lots of privileges you can find on their website. Bypassing long lines at ports is one of them.

I believe the op is referring to Miami airport, where you can check in for your Carnival cruise. And I believe you bypass the regular lines/times and go straight in. When we checkin for Glory in august when we were in line for the initial document check (we are platinum) I could see people ahead who already had sail & sign cards. The rest of us went through security and checked in upstairs. EM

I would check in at the Miami Airport if the line is short and then head to the port. Even though you have FTTF, it may save a bit of time. If the line is long then I would head directly to the port.

Why are you checking in at the airport???