Brilliance doors magnetic?

dmc6469

I know that the interior walls are magnetic but wondering if the cabin door is also? Was going to bring some type of magnet for the door to decorate it if so, then it would be easier to find the room coming back after a fun night of partaking in adult beverages ;)

I know that the interior walls are magnetic but wondering if the cabin door is also? Was going to bring some type of magnet for the door to decorate it if so, then it would be easier to find the room coming back after a fun night of partaking in adult beverages ;)

Magnets will stick to the walls and doors.

Magnets will stick to the walls and doors.

Carefully worded response. :)

Should I assume that the ceiling too will hold magnets? We're in the habit on other lines of bringing magnets with hooks and hanging dampish items like bathing suits close to the A/C.

Should I assume that the ceiling too will hold magnets? We're in the habit on other lines of bringing magnets with hooks and hanging dampish items like bathing suits close to the A/C.

yes, the ceiling is metal too.

Bring strong magnets because some metal surfaces are covered with a thin non-metallic substance, so it may take a stronger magnet to stay attached.

Bring strong magnets because some metal surfaces are covered with a thin non-metallic substance, so it may take a stronger magnet to stay attached.

The ones I take are rare-earth magnets with a 26.5 lb pull strength. Getting them off is the bigger challenge. :)