Affordable hotel near Port Everglades?

We fly into west palm beach, it is hour train ride $5 but the hotels were cheaper, stayed at embassy suite took train to Fll and then called for urber, it was great.

We have also stayed at Hampton inn airport North...they have airport shuttle and we used urber

Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport. (1500 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA) Free shuttle from airport to hotel. Includes breakfast but no Pool. Nothing fancy but it is clean. Lobby staff were super nice. WALKING DISTANCE TO TOTAL WINE!!! Nice easy walk to waterfront to see the ship in the morning. Don't do the shuttle to cruise port. You have to wait for every one else to be ready and it costs the same for 2 to take a cab and cheaper if more than 2. Did I mention TOTAL WINE is nearby:D

dp

we booked this hotel and the best part I am using my frequent stay points so my room is FREE.

we booked this hotel and the best part I am using my frequent stay points so my room is FREE.

Great deal. If you haven't been there yet, right next to the Total Wine, there is a TJ max, and I think a publix. Five Guys Burger and other stuff. If you head down the street instead, one block away there is a Walgreens. A bit further and there is the Causeway Bridge that is nice to see in Action. We got up early on cruise day and walked down to the water front and seen the bridge rise up and down. Also could see our Liberty OTS that was docked. Lots of nice Mega Yachts as well down there to see.

dp

Edited by dpostman