Air2Sea

dmdicato

I'm very upset with Royal's Air2Sea program. We reserved our flights on January 6th from Akron to Rome and then San Juan back to Akron for a price of $711 per person for November. On the Air2Sea website on January 10th, it showed a total price for the same flights at $434 per person. A call to Air2Sea resulted in a message that I can only make a change within 24 hours! So much for their guarantee that they'll give us the best price on airfare!

Darlene

I'm very upset with Royal's Air2Sea program. We reserved our flights on January 6th from Akron to Rome and then San Juan back to Akron for a price of $711 per person for November. On the Air2Sea website on January 10th, it showed a total price for the same flights at $434 per person. A call to Air2Sea resulted in a message that I can only make a change within 24 hours! So much for their guarantee that they'll give us the best price on airfare!

Darlene

They did give you the best price available at the time you booked. If the price went up should they come back to you for more money? You can't have it both ways.

Darlene

Check your flight cancellation costs. Sometimes the flights can be cancelled without losing the entire cost. You still may come out ahead if the cancellation cost is low enough.