Princess Check-In Times

makawe

Re Princess check in times, as everyone has stated above, in my experience they dont enforce the staggered times. Our Emerald cruise in November we boarded at about 12.30pm......our deck time was 2.30pm. I thought they would be enforcing this rule as we too recieved numerous sms's and emails regarding it.

Big M, if Celebrity is asking everyone to be out of their cabins at 7am, are they allowing them to board and go straight to the cabins?

I can't remember going straight to the cabin on Solstice, I know RCL you can't.

I guess their idea there is you take your hand luggage with you to the buffet/dining (since they don't suggest any alternatives). Makes departure day even more crowded and busy. And more fun for those who prefer self-disembarkation. Or maybe they'll just do what P&O did for that!

As said, I'd expect they'll be forced to revisit this.

Agreed, they will be getting numerous complaints especially if breaky isn't starting earlier as well.

Re Princess check in times, as everyone has stated above, in my experience they dont enforce the staggered times. Our Emerald cruise in November we boarded at about 12.30pm......our deck time was 2.30pm. I thought they would be enforcing this rule as we too recieved numerous sms's and emails regarding it.

Big M, if Celebrity is asking everyone to be out of their cabins at 7am, are they allowing them to board and go straight to the cabins?

Normally not, you still need the announcement that cabins are available (was around 1pm). So maybe they are making it earlier like 12pm so the majority can go straight to cabins.

No change on boarding; still generally 1-1:30 p.m. to access cabins.

The change seems to be due to their removal of assistant stewards. The extra workload on the stewards now means they need more time to prepare cabins for those boarding the next cruise; hence existing occupants kicked out earlier.

No change on boarding; still generally 1-1:30 p.m. to access cabins.

The change seems to be due to their removal of assistant stewards. The extra workload on the stewards now means they need more time to prepare cabins for those boarding the next cruise; hence existing occupants kicked out earlier.

Well that aint good:(

Don't have Celebrity booked in the near future, although on Royal again next year.....lets hope they and Princess don't bring this in.

Well that aint good:(

Don't have Celebrity booked in the near future, although on Royal again next year.....lets hope they and Princess don't bring this in.

Ovation only had the one steward for our cabin, not sure exactly how many rooms they are doing but it seemed like around 16 cabins.