Owners suite questions

Looking at booking 19 day cruise from Sydney to Hawaii in April this year. Looking through previous posts I found a list of perks for an owners suite eg gratuities covered, beverage package, Nespresso coffee machine etc. looking at the website it does not mention any of these extras. The only cabin available is 1562 which shows it is a connecting cabin. Any feed back on this being an issue and any hints about this cabin would be appreciated. Thanks

We love the ability to order from the dining room menu at night which is way better than room service menu. Great when out late on shore. Priority seating in the shows. Much larger balconies with upgraded loungers and chairs with real padding. A tub and a shower. Breakfast in a speciality restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking at booking 19 day cruise from Sydney to Hawaii in April this year. Looking through previous posts I found a list of perks for an owners suite eg gratuities covered, beverage package, Nespresso coffee machine etc. looking at the website it does not mention any of these extras. The only cabin available is 1562 which shows it is a connecting cabin. Any feed back on this being an issue and any hints about this cabin would be appreciated. Thanks

Whether you have an issue with the connection is totally dependent on your neighbors. If they are quiet, there should be no problem. If they are loud, that noise will be much louder because of the connecting door.