Faster to the Fun question

nychad10

We are booked for October 2017 and we booked over a year out. We bought ours as soon as they started posting shore excursions. So just keep checking every day. They could post them at any time.

Where do I find how/if I can purchase it? I see no mention of it at all in the online check area for our cruise in June.

Where do I find how/if I can purchase it? I see no mention of it at all in the online check area for our cruise in June.

Check the area where you can book excursions. Filter for excursions out of your home port. That's where it'll appear once they put some out for sale... it'll even appear there if they've already had some for sale but are currently sold out. If they are, keep checking. They will periodically offer more for sale throughout the time you're waiting for your cruise!

Check the area where you can book excursions. Filter for excursions out of your home port. That's where it'll appear once they put some out for sale... it'll even appear there if they've already had some for sale but are currently sold out. If they are, keep checking. They will periodically offer more for sale throughout the time you're waiting for your cruise!

Thanks for that! I found it where you said and indeed they are showing sold out. Glad I asked or I would have assumed once they were gone that was it, now I have something else to obsess about and check every time I can!:eek:;)