Carry-on can drinks?

jst

My daughter will be cruising with me for the first time in many years and wants to know if

she can carry-on canned Monster drink (the red label), and I couldn't find the answer. Is there anyone that has this info?

Thanks.

1 12 pack of 12 oz cans per person....

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

The drink itself is fine - it's non-alcoholic. I would check on the size limit for the cans if they are some non-standard size. Carnival mentions a 12-pack of 120z cans or cartons so as long as you are in that general area I'd expect it to be fine.

Don't bring 12 aluminum pony-kegs and try to call them cans. ;)

The drink itself is fine - it's non-alcoholic. I would check on the size limit for the cans if they are some non-standard size. Carnival mentions a 12-pack of 120z cans or cartons so as long as you are in that general area I'd expect it to be fine.

Don't bring 12 aluminum pony-kegs and try to call them cans. ;)

If I could find a pony keg of Diet Mountain Dew I would probably give it a try. :D

She might have some trouble since monster comes in 16oz cans, and the rule is 12oz cans. In all honesty it depends on how good of a mood the security officer is in, sometimes they can be absolute sticklers, and sometimes they could care less. I too am an energy drink fan, and Carnival does carry the 8oz Rockstar (sugar & sugar free) they are $5 a can, but if you purchase cheers they are included and "free".

She might have some trouble since monster comes in 16oz cans, and the rule is 12oz cans. In all honesty it depends on how good of a mood the security officer is in, sometimes they can be absolute sticklers, and sometimes they could care less. I too am an energy drink fan, and Carnival does carry the 8oz Rockstar (sugar & sugar free) they are $5 a can, but if you purchase cheers they are included and "free".

You are right. Sometimes, they don't even check.

If I could find a pony keg of Diet Mountain Dew I would probably give it a try. :D

Hmmmmmmm how hard would it be to make it look like an oxygen tank? that might could work for a LOT of different beverages....

"Sir, your oxygen appears to be glowing green...and has bubbles..."

Hello could someone help me with a question. May I take 1 pack of 12 cans and a bottle of wine per person?

Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sure can. Soda for any age (so if you have kids they each can have a 12 pack of soda). Wine for adults 21 and up only.

Edited by Computer Nerd