Allure; Clasic Soda Package

Not big drinkers but DW would like a coke from time to time (esp. during meals). Currently, Cruise Planner is offering it for $8.50 a day. She is thinking that she really doesn't need it on the first day or the last day for that matter.

Question: on Cruise planner, can you select only the days you want this package or should I wait until on-board to purchase this?

FYI-the days I am looking at are 5 consecutive (day 2 to day 6).

Not big drinkers but DW would like a coke from time to time (esp. during meals). Currently, Cruise Planner is offering it for $8.50 a day. She is thinking that she really doesn't need it on the first day or the last day for that matter.

Question: on Cruise planner, can you select only the days you want this package or should I wait until on-board to purchase this?

FYI-the days I am looking at are 5 consecutive (day 2 to day 6).

Using the pre-cruise Cruise Planner, you must purchase for all days of the cruise.

However, if you wait until you are onboard, you can skip up to 3 days at the start of the cruise, but you must purchase for at least 4 days, and it must last until the end of the cruise.

Using the pre-cruise Cruise Planner, you must purchase for all days of the cruise.

However, if you wait until you are onboard, you can skip up to 3 days at the start of the cruise, but you must purchase for at least 4 days, and it must last until the end of the cruise.

Will the cost be the same if I wait until on the cruise?

You really won't use it on the last day but we definitely use it on the first.

The last day of the cruise is the last full day, not the day you get off the ship. The first day is the partial day.