Cruise Prices in Jan. and Feb.

We always cruise in Jan or Feb. We find that the prices are usually more than Oct, Nov but less than summer. Deals are usually better right after New Years and also away from the weeks of MLK or Presidents day.

Are you looking for 2017 or 2018?

We have cruised in January and February the past several years. Looking forward at 2018 cruises, prices are about identical to what they have been in past years. Cheaper than summer but not as cheap as cruising during hurricane season. There are some pretty good offers with perks out there with TA's right now.

If you are talking about this Jan. and Feb. you will have very little to choose from as most cabins are already sold. However, you might luck out and get a last minute sale. You should check every day. And yes, prices are always higher in mid-Jan. through March than say fall or early Dec.

Thanks everyone. Yes, I was looking for this January and February. I will keep looking. It is just hard for me to pay $500 more per person to cruise on the Allure for an Oceanview balcony than i did in December of 2015 and $400 more than the Freedom this past September to go to the same ports. Guess I am just too cheap :o