How early can you fly to embarkation city using O-air?

Sabbycat

One final question....I have O Air booked right now. If I want to change it and get the crummy air credit, am I able to do this? How long do I have to make the change?

Thank you.....again. we have never used cruise air, and after about 6 hrs of searching I have finally found air that I can live with! Business AC to Rome and aeroplan trip home!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Forums mobile app

I think you'd better decide now what you want to do.

The paid airfare is going to be more & more expensive as time goes by - the cheapest fares go first. Thus if you decide last minute to buy your tickets - they are likely to be more expensive than they are now.

You know exactly what you can buy yourself now; get a price(s) and routing(s) from deviation dept and decide which one makes more sense.

also the air credit is a moving target ..closer to sailing the lower the credit is going

If you are prior to final payment then you could probably change to DIY without an issue

check with your TA asap

I think you'd better decide now what you want to do.

The paid airfare is going to be more & more expensive as time goes by - the cheapest fares go first. Thus if you decide last minute to buy your tickets - they are likely to be more expensive than they are now.

You know exactly what you can buy yourself now; get a price(s) and routing(s) from deviation dept and decide which one makes more sense.

I was planning on buying asap, but doing the change through Oceania later (giving my poor TA a break as he has a personal thing going on and I don't want to bother him right now. Things for him should be better in a month and so I was wanting to changing my O booking then - buy book air asap myself.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Forums mobile app

Just FYI, when you deviate, the cruise fare must be paid in full before Oceania will book your flight.

I think they book the flights but do not ticket it until it is paid in full

You can request they ticket you earlier as long as you pay up

I think they book the flights but do not ticket it until it is paid in full

You can request they ticket you earlier as long as you pay up

My recent experience is that the provide you with an itinerary that suits you (because you can tailor it to your needs before you accept) if you choose O Air but do not give you the booking reference (so you can choose or change your seats) until you pay in full.