Ovation embarkation C&A?

Is there still the option for Crown & Anchor members to embark at any time and/or is there a separate line or any priority based on level? Or is that unworkable with Ovation?

There is priority boarding upstairs in the OPT just before immigration. You need to ask the staff to allow you up as you have C&A status otherwise you are waiting with everyone else.

I have spoken with staff on board (Diamond concierge and the C&A host). Not sure if they will do anything to change the situation and put up some more signage and to also let staff in the OPT know.

BTW, suite guests were in the same situation.

There is priority boarding upstairs in the OPT just before immigration. You need to ask the staff to allow you up as you have C&A status otherwise you are waiting with everyone else.

I have spoken with staff on board (Diamond concierge and the C&A host). Not sure if they will do anything to change the situation and put up some more signage and to also let staff in the OPT know.

BTW, suite guests were in the same situation.

So you can actually skip the queue outside as well. I never knew this. Although I doubt we would use it too much as we usually arrive before the mass crowds arrive, and everything is pretty much walk straight through, with the odd delay for a minute or so at immigration.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So you can actually skip the queue outside as well. I never knew this. Although I doubt we would use it too much as we usually arrive before the mass crowds arrive, and everything is pretty much walk straight through, with the odd delay for a minute or so at immigration.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Only once you are checked in and your sea pass is stamped.:D