Photo package on royal

passy

Hi!

I am sailing on royal in June and am tempted by the $99 photo package currently being offered in the cruise personaliser. My friend and I are sharing a cabin and would split it between us.

I have however read of princess offering $49 packages on board - can anyone tell me please if this is right?

And does anyone know if you can ask for 2 copies of any prints if you buy the package? I know we would get the digital copies but they don't always print out as well at home.

I paid the $199 for the package on Regal last year so keen to get the best deal I can this time!

Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As for double prints, it depends on the photography staff. We were a group of six, three cabins, and two packages. We asked the photographers to take multiple shots - that way we got multiple prints. They print every photo taken. Then we just split the hard copies.

Hi!

I am sailing on royal in June and am tempted by the $99 photo package currently being offered in the cruise personaliser. My friend and I are sharing a cabin and would split it between us.

I have however read of princess offering $49 packages on board - can anyone tell me please if this is right?

And does anyone know if you can ask for 2 copies of any prints if you buy the package? I know we would get the digital copies but they don't always print out as well at home.

I paid the $199 for the package on Regal last year so keen to get the best deal I can this time!

Many thanks!

The $49 photo package on Royal is over. Dead and gone. It ended with the Dec 20 sailing be the last one it was offered to guests. By Dec 30, it was $199 onboard. So, at the $99 package being offered is a deal, go for it!

As for double prints, I wouldn't hold my breath but it doesn't hurt to ask either. At least you'll be getting all the digital copies too, so easy to print out extras at home.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I just purchased the package ahead of time for my Caribbean sailing and it was $99 jumping up to $199 on board. It was certainly worth it. We too asked to take multiple shots so that we would have plenty of prints, didnt try to ask for an additional copy but feel like some photographers would have, some would not. We really enjoyed it, especially taking lots of silly shots that we never would have purchased if not for the package (they wound up being our favorites).