Contacting RCI from the UK

38anchor

I have just booked but have a few queries that need resolving so I need to contact RCI to resolve.

First off, I really despise the fact that if I want to call the number on the website it is going to cost me £0.07 per minute so refuse to go that.

If I request a call back, most times they call back during the day when I can't take the call as I am at work.

I tried to use the email form on the website but they have a limit on the number of characters in the email address that you put in, and of course, mine is longer so can't put my email address in!!!

Someone did give me 01800 number, but this again is not free if you are outside the uk.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have just booked but have a few queries that need resolving so I need to contact RCI to resolve.

First off, I really despise the fact that if I want to call the number on the website it is going to cost me £0.07 per minute so refuse to go that.

If I request a call back, most times they call back during the day when I can't take the call as I am at work.

I tried to use the email form on the website but they have a limit on the number of characters in the email address that you put in, and of course, mine is longer so can't put my email address in!!!

Someone did give me 01800 number, but this again is not free if you are outside the uk.

Any suggestions?

Do you have Internet access? If so, maybe you can use WiFi calling or Skype? Don't know much about iPhone as I have an android phone. I have a Google Voice phone number which is free to call without using your service provider.

Rob G.

Do you have Internet access? If so, maybe you can use WiFi calling or Skype? Don't know much about iPhone as I have an android phone. I have a Google Voice phone number which is free to call without using your service provider.

The OP is from the UK and needs UK contact numbers, GV is only for US numbers and can only call US numbers free. US RCI reps won't touch a UK booking.

Thanks glittergal- although I think a week is a bit too long to wait for a reply. Why they can't just have an 0800 number for U.K. Is beyond me!!!!!

Yes I totally agree and Im frustrated that I cant use the online question form either, I have also messaged them on Face book that works too only again you need to wait for a reply

This is also true for other companies that use 084/087 numbers.

Sites like saynoto0870.com always come in handy for alternate phone numbers.

Did you skip through the posts? coffeekid gave you the UK Freephone number 0800 018 2020 :)

38anchor - you can contact them on 0800 018 2020

You can call US toll free numbers from the UK on Skype, I do it all the time. There are a couple of numbers to call RCI in UK. They are 0800 018 2020 or 01932 834200 - More for Celebrity but there is an option for RCI and they can transfer you if needed. I've never had a problem with the freefone number.

Did you skip through the posts? coffeekid gave you the UK Freephone number 0800 018 2020 :)

Nope didn't skip the post. Just trying to say in future not just for RCI but other companies too you can use that site to search for free or local alternate phone numbers.

When did you last use that number?

I used it today to get two bookings linked. Ive used it in the past to buy onboard credit. Some times it works and the response is good other times as has been said they don't want to help. I have even reached the customer service team in Miami using the 0800 number.