Port of Miami Boarding Terminals

gvgseg

My family is crusing on the Norwegian Escape leaving POM this Saturday, 1/21. My in-laws are traveling with us in a second room that was supposed to be linked together with my reservation. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this happened. We have been assigned to different boarding terminals and different boarding times. My room is assigned to Terminal C at 10:00 and my in-laws to Terminal B at 11:00. Do you think that there will be any issue if we all try to check-in and board together from Terminal C at 10:00? We will all be arriving from FLL airport together that morning so boarding separately and meeting up on the ship is not really feasible for us.

The Escape utilizes 2 terminals, B & C... The terminals are divided by which deck your cabin is on odd or even. The ship cards are pre-printed, and depending on which terminal you're assigned to, that's where your card will be. The arrival time is mostly irrelevant, they don't check, however you'll each need to use the assigned terminal...

It should not matter. When boarding my adult kids were given terminal b and us terminal c. We messed up and we went to terminal b by mistake and they went to terminal c. Ended up we Could have gone in together. Just took us longer to get to our cabins

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Missymo