When are shore excursions release?

thewynn

I'm just curious when Carnival release their shore excursions? We have a cruise scheduled for Feb 2018 and there isn't anything available to see what they are going to offer yet.

Really I am after the FTTF so am wondering when that would be available to purchase.

Excursions for our Feb 18 cruise this year weren't available til around August of last year. Carnival has to negotiate contracts with the excursion vendors every year, so don't expect them anytime soon....

Sent from my Galaxy 4

Great, thanks for the replies. That gives me some frame of expectation. I'm not so worried about getting the excursions booked but I do want to make sure I book FTTF as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With FTTF, you would think they could open it earlier but they want to wait and see how many high-loyalty people book a particular sailing before deciding how many FTTF's to offer for a cruise and when to release them.

• 2 months later...

Hi All

After reading some of the 2016 comments on the FTTF there are a few that say the put them out in bunches. So many a month, one suggested 10, till closer to the sail date.

I am as well sailing Feb 2018 and have been monitoring the website 3 times a day.

My questions is, if anyone happens to know, that if they put them out a bunches a month and if I have missed one bunch of tickets will there website still say " We are still scheduling excursions for this port " or will it say that it is sold out.

TIA

Another February cruiser here. When we purchased FTTF for our Breeze cruise last year, it showed as Sold Out. You could see it, said Sold Out, and it wasnt available to purchase.

We all (three of us so three pieces of luggage) got our luggage on the February Breeze cruise about 4 pm so not early at all. It was nice to have the cabin ready and a dedicated line at GS but I really only wanted for the early luggage since I cant feel totally relaxed until its all done. Im going to try again for next February and hope I see my luggage earlier.

Good luck to all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi All

After reading some of the 2016 comments on the FTTF there are a few that say the put them out in bunches. So many a month, one suggested 10, till closer to the sail date.

I am as well sailing Feb 2018 and have been monitoring the website 3 times a day.

My questions is, if anyone happens to know, that if they put them out a bunches a month and if I have missed one bunch of tickets will there website still say " We are still scheduling excursions for this port " or will it say that it is sold out.

TIA

In my experience the excursion will say "sold out" (or words to that effect) until they open up another batch. I saw FTTF sell out and come back 3 times for my July cruise last year.

Hi All

TIA

If they previously offered them to anybody it would show up and just say sold out ... My guess is they have not loaded it yet

Hopefully this will help you. This is the response I received after sending Shore Excursions an email last week asking about the 2018 excursions.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Please know that we have not allocated Shore Excursions or Faster to the Fun for 2018 sailings. We are currently preparing to request and load Faster to the Fun and Shore Excursions availability within the next month. Please check back again by mid-April.

If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Shore Excursions

Carnival Cruise Line

Hopefully this will help you. This is the response I received after sending Shore Excursions an email last week asking about the 2018 excursions.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Please know that we have not allocated Shore Excursions or Faster to the Fun for 2018 sailings. We are currently preparing to request and load Faster to the Fun and Shore Excursions availability within the next month. Please check back again by mid

Hello,

Please know that we have not allocated Shore Excursions or Faster to the Fun for 2018 sailings. We are currently preparing to request and load Faster to the Fun and Shore Excursions availability within the next month. Please check back again by mid-April.

If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Shore Excursions

Carnival Cruise Line

Word for word what my answer was. Not surprising since I'm sure they get asked all the time

Another February cruiser here. When we purchased FTTF for our Breeze cruise last year, it showed as Sold Out. You could see it, said Sold Out, and it wasnt available to purchase.

We all (three of us so three pieces of luggage) got our luggage on the February Breeze cruise about 4 pm so not early at all. It was nice to have the cabin ready and a dedicated line at GS but I really only wanted for the early luggage since I cant feel totally relaxed until its all done. Im going to try again for next February and hope I see my luggage earlier.

Good luck to all of us.

Do you know if the porters put the FTTF tape/stickers onto your luggage. When they see your FTTF tags, they are supposed to mark the bags with a tape. That's how the people delivering them know which to grab first. The first time that we purchased FTTF we didn't know this so we just put our bags on the porters racks and walked away. We didn't get our luggage until just before dinner. After that, we have always pointed it out. One port actually had special racks for them.

Do you know if the porters put the FTTF tape/stickers onto your luggage. When they see your FTTF tags, they are supposed to mark the bags with a tape. That's how the people delivering them know which to grab first. The first time that we purchased FTTF we didn't know this so we just put our bags on the porters racks and walked away. We didn't get our luggage until just before dinner. After that, we have always pointed it out. One port actually had special racks for them.

When you get to the port, you need to tell the porter you have priority boarding, he will the put a special color tape on your suitcase. We don't always get our luggage that early, we just enjoy being able to drop our carry-ons in our cabin when we first get onboard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to all of us. I won't have to check first thing in the morning. Or several times throughout the day.

My favorite perk is the short to nonexistent line at Guest Services. My granddaughter's favorite is getting luggage prior to muster.

What's yours?