2 for 1 dining

jengru

We purchased the BOGO 2 night package. We had to choose a time for the first night, and we will find out which restaurant we've been assigned to after boarding. After boarding we will make our reservation for night 2. Our ship has Giovanni and Chops.

Sorry to invade this thread, but I have a couple of questions.

When does the 2-for-1 typically go on sale? 90 days before your cruise? So if I understand this correctly, you get to chose the time for the first night, but not the restaurant? Thanks

Cindy

Correct, the ship chooses the restaurant for the first night. You may be able to change it once you are on board.

Unfortunately, there's no "typical" with RC when it come to when things become available to book.

Edited by clarea

We saw this on the RCCL website. We are sailing on the JOS. The ship has a Japanese restaurant serving sushi and sashimi. I will not purchase this special in fear of getting booked there.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

But they also have tempura shrimp, ramen and hot rock beef or chicken. So that works for me. :)

We saw this on the RCCL website. We are sailing on the JOS. The ship has a Japanese restaurant serving sushi and sashimi. I will not purchase this special in fear of getting booked there.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

On the Anthem I had NO trouble getting the restaurants and times I wanted.