Cheers and pre purchase of alcohol in fun shops?

rene194215

A question came to my head as I was looking at the beverages for purchase before your cruise from the fun shops. If you have the cheers package are you still able to purchase from the fun shops before hand? Trust me 15 is plenty for me. I think I have reached it twice on 3 cruises. Its those frozen drinks by the pool that get you since there is not that much alcohol in them. But I was just wondering. I'm just ordering water.

This may be a stupid question but does water count toward your 15 limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not a stupid question☺

Non alcoholic drinks do not count towards your limit. You get unlimited specialty coffee, water (the small bottles, they will charge for the large ones) power aid, monster drinks, n/a frozen drinks, sodas

the fifteen limit only applies to drinks with alcohol

Edited by CruisingRavyn

All ships make you wait 5 minutes between purchasing alcoholic drinks. Some ships make you wait 5 minutes for n/a as well but some don't. Make sure to ask because if they don't, you can just stand there and have them ring up several bottles in a row (one per transaction) then head back to your cabin.

You can get unlimited water with the cheers package. We always order one, wait 5 minutes order another. Do that several times and you have water stocked in your state room.

We do this, but throw them in a backpack and take on shore with us.

For the Cheers program- would it be included if you get an extra shot in your drinks or do you pay the difference ? And can you just order a double shot of Whiskey ?

Double shots are not included in Cheers.

"Only one drink at a time may be ordered. Sharing is not permitted. Ordering a double shot would be considered ordering two drinks, therefore, you cannot order a double shot."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers!-beverage-program